Monday, March 7, 2011

Cabin fever













Ok it's happened...after staying shut up almost all winter it's starting to wear us down! This past Saturday Brian was spending the day with Jackson so I decided to be brave and venture out. Destination: grocery store! I loaded up the babies in the double stroller and we headed out with me wondering if I was asking for trouble. I was prepared to leave all groceries on the floor and run out if need be though!

Things went fine! I used the basket on the stroller for heavy items and just used my reusable grocery bags to carry the rest of my items. Neva lost her temper a few times but hey who doesn't get annoyed at the grocery store on a Saturday right?!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...impressive! You are way braver than me! So glad it went smoothly...and I'm sure carrying all the groceries through the store in your bags was a great upper body workout! :)

    ReplyDelete