Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby monitoring - triplet style


For the mom's out there do you remember the days of monitoring your babies heartbeat? Well this is how we do it triplet style. Three heartbeat monitors and a contraction monitor. It involves several steps...finding each baby, ensuring that we are actually listening to three different heartbeats, then finding babies again because they have moved, then finding babies again because they have moved....repeat about 7 times. All this time I am trying to lay as still as I can to help with the process! The last trip to the hospital it took about 2.5 hours each day of monitoring to get a consist 30 minute strip for the doctor to review! It least it passes the time!

If some of you have heard me comment on how low Neva is this is proof. Do you see that heartbeat monitor down there so low??? I think she is trying to escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment