

27 weeks! Even though I love everyday of my life and I don't want this to end it still makes me so happy when we hit another week marker. One week longer for our babies to grow! I still feel pretty good and I am able to get around well. I honestly don't feel that big. My doctor is still happy with everything my body is doing (except that silly cervix of course) but I have only gained 2lbs in the last two weeks so he sent me home with instructions to GAIN WEIGHT! We are trying to figure out a new plan for eating since there is no room in my stomach! I am going to try grazing all day long and stopping about 7:30 in the evening so I can sleep at night with no heartburn, indigestion, or the most troublesome issue - severe reflux!
No comments:
Post a Comment