Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More wonderful blessings


There is a great site for parents of triplets that I have been using as a resource in lots of ways, but mainly to get my head around the challenges three babies bring. One source of stress was a triplet stroller. There are a small number of options for infants and each one has a big downside. After lots of experienced mothers providing input I had decided to go with the "triple decker" stroller that holds infant car seats but I wasn't too excited about the cost especially since I wasn't in love with the stroller.

A few days later I was emailed by a NJ mom who wanted to GIVE me her stroller! Her girls had just outgrown the car seats and she wanted to pay all of her blessings forward. I couldn't believe it!

This past weekend we spent a few hours with the family and it was so great. She shared so many great tips, really lifted me up and gave me confidence, and gave us a lot of nice baby items. We also got to see first hand what a few hours with triplet 18 month old girls is like!! I will just say that the parents were very busy the whole time!

Here I am with our stroller. The infant car seats pop onto the bars that go across it. I was giddy with excitement over it!!! I kept telling Brian that I felt like it was Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment