Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our first attempt to register


Everyone knows that just walking in Babies R Us is enough to make you want to pull your hair out right?! Try standing infront of everything from passies to crib sheets & trying to figure out how many three babies will need! 6? That won't work because that only gives us one spare for each baby. 9? That seems more appropriate & surely they all won't pee on their sheets the same night right? I thought I was so prepared with my research and my lists but I quickly saw that all of that doesn't really matter. Especially considering I lost my list about 5 minutes into the process! It was such a fun and eye opening night to just how much these babies are going to bring into our lives!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful and I cannot imagine what your registry looks like, how fun!!!

    I am noticing that all these blog posts are being made in the early early morning, hope you can get more sleep very soon and the insomnia goes away!!!

    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete