Thursday, April 29, 2010

An afternoon with friends



Wednesday was the highlight of my week! I got two spend the afternoon with two good friends! I drove down to Hoboken for a long walk & dog park time with Beth and her golden retriever, Duncan - also known as Big D because he can take you out! It was nice to sit on the Hudson & take in NYC views with my college roommate! Then I drove down the street a few blocks and met Chrissy for sushi/fish dinner. We became good friends in Cleveland and haven't seen each other since we came to NJ. Chrissy & Jeremy are also in the process of moving away from Cleveland however they are heading south to Atlanta. Hopefully her travels to NYC will continue so we can get together more in the years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for "good friends!!" So happy that Duncan and I got to visit with you yesterday. The one thing about old friends is... You realize after they leave, how happy you were to see them, how pleasant the visit was and that there was absolutely no effort place in being able to enjoy the pure comfort of that company! It's fantastic!! I love you, JERSEY GIRL! ;o)

    ReplyDelete